Pumpkin Bread

This is my second time with this recipe and it is a keeper for sure! I am sorry to admit that I'm a bit of a failure when it comes to making banana bread...I've been on the quest for quite some time now and haven't quite done it right, this on the other hand is another story. This time I sprinkled some Trader Joe's semi-sweet chocolate chips on top and it turned into a bit of a chocolate river down the middle...a pleasant surprise! I also used King Arthur's white whole wheat flour, making it a little healthier but not any less delicious. Pumpkin Bread

Mix:

1 c. pumpkin

1/2 c. oil

1 1/2 c. sugar

2 eggs

Add:

1 3/4 c. flour

1/4 t. baking powder

1 t. baking soda

3/4 t. salt

1/2 t. cloves

1/2 t. cinnamon

1/2 t. nutmeg

Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for about an hour at 325 degrees.


Comments

Miller Family said…
Thomalee I found this blog from the delectable cuisine blog. I love to cook too! Thanks for sharing this, I love anything pumpkin.

Popular posts from this blog

Sprinkles!!!!

Rice Krispie Nests

Peanunt Butter Cookies: Part II