Sprinkles!!!!


The new Sprinkles Palo Alto location recently opened in the Stanford Shopping Center. We were privileged to go there yesterday and waited in line with no less than 50 people. After all that waiting I wasn't disappointed...my peanut butter chocolate came through with two thumbs up. It was seriously delicious. The cake was dense (and moist), the frosting was rich and together they were the perfect match. I sampled Adam's Coconut and Rachel's Chocolate Marshmallow and they were right on as well. So, Sprinkles gets my stamp of approval on round 2...I'm so glad to have them kind of in our neighborhood. I'll be dreaming about cupcakes while I wait for the new Kara's Cupcakes to open at Santana Row...I have to say it will be hard for them to beat Sprinkles, but hopefully they'll give them some great competition!


the chocolate peanut butter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rice Krispie Nests

Peanunt Butter Cookies: Part II