Spiderweb Cheesecake

I found the idea for this Spiderweb Cheesecake in the October issue of Martha Stewart Living. It was just so cute I had to try it out! I ended up halving the recipe and making it in a regular pie dish rather than the springform pan, so the presentation wasn't quite as stunning, but I knew I didn't need a cheesecake of quite the magnitude of the original recipe. It worked out perfectly in the pan with half the recipe.

The things I would do differently if making it again are...
1. the crust turned out a little more crumbly than I would have liked, which was probably my fault for adding a little too many crumbs (not enough butter)
2. It needs to be served very well chilled.

Other than that it was pretty tasty for a no bake cheesecake, was pretty simple to put together, and has extra cute gumdrop spiders that go with it. It was a fun and festive project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprinkles!!!!

Rice Krispie Nests

Peanunt Butter Cookies: Part II