Gingersnaps

I'm so excited that Fall is here!! Time for all things spiced! To celebrate a little cooler weather I baked up a batch of Gingersnaps the other day...I was a little surprised that they used oil instead of butter, but the end result was a success and they were a hit. I do have to say I want to try the recipe again and see if the oil could be decreased just a bit to make them a little less oily...I don't know if they would lose their softness. I'll update when I try it. That said, they are super easy and super delicious! sorry for the poorly lit photo...one day we'll have a kitchen with lots of natural light!

Gingersnaps
2 c. flour
2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 T. ginger
1 t. cinnamon
3/4 c. oil
1 c. sugar
1 egg
1/4 c. molasses

Sift ingredients and set aside. Blend the wet and mix together with the dry. Roll into balls and coat with sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprinkles!!!!

Rice Krispie Nests

Peanunt Butter Cookies: Part II