Monster Cookies


Lately I have felt the need to bake quite a bit. I'm attributing it either to my desperate attempts at nesting (hoping this baby will come sometime!) Or to the fact that it's been raining like cats and dogs for the last few days and it's just a great rainy day activity. Either way, my freezer is well stocked! This recipe is one that I remember my mom making years ago and then I found it in my ward cookbook and decided to try it out. I was a little surprised that it didn't call for flour and hoped that it wasn't just a typo, but they turned out just great as is. As a side note, I halved the recipe and still came up with 3 dozen cookies. Funny enough I forgot to halve the M&M's and chocolate chips...oh well!
Monster Cookies
3 eggs
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
1 c. butter
1 T. corn syrup
1/2 t. vanilla
2 t. baking soda
4 1/2 c. oats
1/2 c. (or more) chocolate chips
1 c. M&M's
Cream butter and peanut butter; set aside. Beat eggs with sugar. Add corn syrup, vanilla, and soda. Combine peanut butter mixture. Mix well. Add oats; mix well. Add chocolate chips and M&M's and mix well. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprinkles!!!!

Rice Krispie Nests

Peanunt Butter Cookies: Part II