Obsession


So tonight I watched an episode of "Throwdown" with Bobby Flay. He challenged a guy named Al from a restaurant in New York called Juniors. Al's creation is absolutely fascinating and I have a feeling that someday when I am feeling some culinary ambition I may just have to try and recreate this divine dessert otherwise known as Devils Food Cheesecake...picture this New York Cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of devils food cake, oh and don't forget lots of thick chocolate frosting separating each layer. Possibly the most perfect dessert ever created...maybe someday I'll make it to New York for a slice.

Comments

Unknown said…
MMMM, my kind of dessert. Who won?
thomalee said…
Unfortunately Bobby Flay won out on this one! I'm not sure how this creation could be beat...but I do have a bit of a chocolate bias!
Liz R. said…
mmmmm. . . looks yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Sprinkles!!!!

Rice Krispie Nests

Peanunt Butter Cookies: Part II